Saturday, December 8, 2007

Behavior on TES

TES hosts an Internet forum specifically for the teaching community. Here, teachers can talk about issues related to their job, their subject or their opinions. The following are titles and links to threads created in the TES forums. These might give you good insight into what teaching in England is like. Click on each title to link to the original thread.

Help - everything's overwhelming me!

Help Nightmare year 8 class!

Behaviour managment - help!!

Starting to feel exhausted!!!!

I hate my class!

Assaulted, seriously had enough - dreading next lesson

behaviour: at wit's end.

how can i continue after this?

throwing the towel in

I just want to leave

I don't want to quit but i feel awful...

NQT thinking of quitting

End of my tether

TEACHER SUICIDES

PGCE student taking over nightmare year 10 class

Don't want to go in Year 6 on Thurs

6th formers turned against me nitemare

Head caught talking about me

Is this behaviour normal????

Its always my fault!

Pupils turning up to their lessons 'drugged' up...

Kids Bullying Teachers - Does it happen?

Year 4 tantrums

Stress due to bad behaviour and lack of support

Exploitation of some overseas teachers

Exploiting Overseas Trained Teachers

Questions that illustrate the mess our education system has become

Schools don't fail Children, Parents Do...

anyone still up? I have to deal with this situation in the morning...

Child not responding and getting angry! any suggestions of how to deal with this?

Primary "gang" behaviour

Anyone got any good tips for dealing with noisy, silly Year 9 classes!